ISA Knowledge Series Session on "Influencer Marketing - The Big Revolution" held on Zoom on September 04, 2020
- Created on Thursday, 10 September 2020 23:19
The ISA Knowledge Series session held on Zoom on the topic “Influencer Marketing – The Big Revolution” on 4th September, 2020, went well with 56 participants.
We had 4 speakers. Presentations by Bhaskar Ramesh (Director -Google) and Rohit Raj (BBKiVine) were followed by interaction with them and also the two Content Creators cum Influencers Sakshi Sindwani and Ankush Bahuguna.
Below are some of the highlight points from the session:
- Heard from Google how Nestle created content basis YT content creators and increased sales for their brand Maggie
- Influencers are ok working directly with brands
- Influencers are open to new model of working like pay per sale / commission based model similar to China
- If freedom given to content creators with limited boundaries by brand, there is a better output expected
- Influencers know the followers far better and hence feel the freedom to work to the best
- ‘Always-on activation of influencer’ mode works better than one-off
- It is very important to define the objective of the influencers campaigns and measure results against the same only. That helps brand to read the effectiveness of the campaign better.
We had Core Media Committee member Neel of Loreal getting the speakers and moderating the session, while Rajiv Dubey of Dabur moderated the Q&A part.
Feedback from participants were very appreciative of the session.